Singercise Terms and Conditions of Use
*We require that you be in agreement with our terms and conditions and FAQ terms before payment. Payment will count as your agreeing to our terms and conditions of service.
Contact us if in need of any form of assistance: [email protected]
- Lessons last a minimum of one hour. You can schedule longer lessons should you wish to.
- Please note that we strictly do not offer refunds once funds have been paid. You may however cancel and re-start your subscription whenever you wish.
- It is your responsibility to cancel your online service subscriptions. This can be done via your online account. Singercise will not reimburse or refund in the event of delayed subscription cancellations.
- Should you wish for lessons to be held elsewhere, this may be arranged at an extra charge.
- Payment will be taken to confirm/book your lesson.
- Late arrivals will not result in recouped time. Please plan your journey carefully and ensure a solid wifi connection to ensure you arrive at your scheduled online lesson on time.
- 1-2-1 Lesson cancellations and reschedule requests must be notified 48 hours in writing before the most recently confirmed scheduled lesson, or you will forfeit the fee of your lesson without further notification.
- Lessons on the legacy plans (booked pre-2020) are to be used before the stated expiry or will be lost (3 months from the payment date). This is strictly enforced to ensure progress.
- As traveling professionals, some of your vocal tutors will require lesson flexibility according to their schedules.
- Results are directly linked with personal practice.
- If you are on a payment plan/ subscription plan you can schedule your 1-2-1 lesson in the final month of your contracted payment cycle.
- If you have missed a seminar (without a subscription) or 1-2-1 lesson without 48 hours pre-notification, unfortunately, we will not be able to reimburse or reschedule your service without new payment.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.